- Fowler, J. and Droege, S. (2016). Specialist bees of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern United States [Website]. Available online
- Fowler, J. (2016). Specialist bees of the Mid-Atlantic: Host plants and habitat conservation. The Maryland Entomologist, 6(4):2-40. Available online
Fowler, J., Unami, T., et al. (20-June 2016). Species pluralis [USB]. Japan: No Schools Recordings. 03
- Fowler, J. (2016). Specialist bees of the Northeast: Host plants and habitat conservation. Northeastern Naturalist, 23(2):305-320. Supplementary File
- Fowler, J., Foltz Jordan, S., and Lee-Mäder, E. (2016). Farm for wildlife with hedgerows. Organic Broadcaster, 24:3. Available online
Fowler, J. and Unami, T. (2016). Species inquirenda [Application]. Exotaxa (1): X—X
- Lee-Mäder, E., Stine, A., Fowler, J., Hopwood, J., Vaughan, M., and USDA-NRCS. (2015). Cover cropping for pollinators and beneficial insects [PDF]. Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education. Available online
Fowler, J., Unami, T., et al. (2015). Species pluralis [Audio Cassettes]. United States: Leaving Records. 060, 063, 066. $$$
- Fowler, J. (2015). Sustainable pollinator habitats [PDF]. Available online
? (2014). ... [CD-R]. Japan: futow 00?
- Flower, J. (20??). Rhythmics [CD-R]. Spain: Heresy records 0?
- Dworkin, C. and Fowler, J. (2011). Rhythmic Fact [CD-R]. Basque Country: w.m.o/r. 36
- Fowler, J. (2010). Percussion Ensemble [Audio CD]. Italy: senufo editions. edition #06
- Fowler, J. (2008). 'Percussion' As Percussion [Audio CD]. United States: Patrick Lovelace. PLE 03
- Fowler, J. (2006). -ion As Rhythm [Audio CD]. Germany: Errant Bodies. ebr_01
- Pollinator Conservation and Conservation Biological Control Specialist for New England and Northeast Regions at The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation. Partner Biologist and Technical Service Provider of Pollinator Habitat Enhancement Plans at The United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service. Experienced with 20 years of entomological horticulture practice and training in New England. Proficient in insect habitat assessment, design, installation, maintenance, and monitoring. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Request a presentation.
Consumer-Decomposer-Producer of (Non-)Music [...]. Praxis (completely-incompletely) metamorphosed (from) [1st instar] Percussion Music (1982-2001), [2nd instar] experimental "Insect Music" (2001-2004), [3rd instar] Conceptual Percussion and Ecology-of-Rhythm performance-research (2004-2008; Kim-Cohen 2009; Dworkin 2013), [4th instar] Non-Music (from) Rhythm (2008-2011; Morton 2013; Daly 2014), [5th instar] (Non-)Phenology (2012-2016), [6th instar-pupa-imago?] Music-Science (2016-????). No more sustained than suspended international events ... ?: email@example.com.
Species pluralis: Multiple species appear indeterminate, indifferent, and unstable in-the-last-instance? If no more One than Multiple, then no more "Jarrod Fowler" or "Taku Unami" than et al.? Keywords: Alchemy, Biodynamic Agriculture, Hedgecraft, Human Subservience, Integrated Pest Management, [Species inquirenda: Doubtful identity requiring further investigation? If no more X than Y, then no more Art than Science? Keywords: Bioacoustics, Chronobiology, (Non-)Musicology, Sonology, Soundscape Ecology, Species pluralis], ... ?: ....
Wednesday, 7 December, 2016. Greenfield, MA. Rosa canina L.
Wednesday, 30 November, 2016. Northampton, MA. Rosa canina L.
Monday, 14 November, 2016. Amherst, MA. Rosa canina L.
- Thursday, 10 November, 2016. 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Berkshire Conservation District Annual Meeting, Pittsfield, MA. Pollinator Conservation
Sunday, 6 November, 2016. dotolim, Seoul
Saturday, 5 November, 2016. HOPKEN, Osaka. Masafumi Ezaki
Friday, 4 November, 2016. SOTO, Kyoto. Species pluralis, dakim
Thursday, 3 November, 2016. SuperDeluxe, Tokyo. Species pluralis, Toshiya Tsunoda
Friday, 28 October - Sunday, 30 October, 2016. National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea. Species pluralis
- Tuesday, 20 September, 2016. 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Stonewall Farm, Keene, NH. Conservation Biocontrol Short Course
- Tuesday, 6 September, 2016. 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Farm to Fork, Valley Free Radio. Xerces Society Interview
- Wednesday, 3 August, 2016. 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM. Carlson Orchards, Harvard, MA. Pollinator Habitat Assessment Workshop
- Tuesday, 2 August, 2016. 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM. Astarte Farm, Hadley, NH. Pollinator Habitat Assessment Workshop
- Thursday, 28 July, 2016. 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM. Gunnison Brook, Goshen, NH. Pollinator Habitat Assessment Workshop
- Saturday, 23 July, 2016. 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Leverett Meadow, Leverett, MA. Pollinator Habitat Assessment Workshop
- Wednesday, 20 July, 2016. 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Strafford County Complex, Dover, NH. Managing Grasslands & Meadows for Pollinators
- Wednesday, 13 July, 2016. 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM. Poverty Lane Orchards - Farnum Hill Ciders, Lebanon, NH. Twilight Meeting
- Monday, 11 July, 2016. 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Garden in the Woods - New England Wild Flower Society, Framingham, MA. Conservation Biocontrol Short Course
- Tuesday, 28 June, 2016. 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Sterling College, Craftsbury Common, VT. Conservation Biocontrol Short Course
- Monday, 27 June, 2016. 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Sterling College, Craftsbury Common, VT. Pollinator Conservation Short Course
- Monday, 20 June, 2016. 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM. Franklin Pierce University, Rindge, NH. Pollinator Identification and Habitat Enhancement Workshop
- Wednesday, 15 June, 2016. 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Lower Shaker Wildlife Management Area, Enfield, NH. Managing Grasslands & Meadows for Pollinators
- Thursday, 5 May, 2016. 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Bristol County Agricultural High School, Dighton, MA. Conservation Biocontrol Short Course
- Thursday, 17 March, 2016. 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. ECHO Aquarium and Science Center, Burlington, VT. Beetles, Bees and Butterflies: A Symposium on the Future of Vermont's Pollinators
- Thursday, 25 and Friday, 26 February, 2016. 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM. Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station, New Haven, CT. Plants for Pollinator Diversity
- Thursday, 11 February, 2016. 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM. URI East Farm, Kingston, RI. Conservation Biological Control Short Course
_day, ?? _, 20??. ?_M. _, _, _. _
- Master of Science (2014). Sustainability Science - University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Certified Technical Service Provider TSP-13-9558 (2013). Conservation Activity Plan-Pollinator Habitat Enhancement (146) - United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service - CT, MA, ME, NH, NY, RI, and VT
- Bachelor of Science (2013). Plant, Soil, and Insect Sciences - University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Certified Horticulturist (2013). Horticulture Program - Cape Cod Community College
- Associate in Arts (2011). Science and Mathematics - Cape Cod Community College