Composer, Performer, and Producer [...] Completely-incompletely metamorphosed (from) [neonate] Percussion Music, [2nd instar] "Plant + Insect Music", [3rd instar] Ecological Sound Art (Kim-Cohen 2009; Dworkin 2013), [4th instar] Non-Musicology + Rhythmics (Morton 2013; Daly 2014; Szepanski 2015 & 2017), [pupa] (Non-)Phenology and Species pluralis (Daly 2014), [imago?] Zizia and Pisaura? Performed with Dakim Saadiq, Michael Pisaro, Toshiya Tsunoda, Taku Unami...
- Horticulturist, Entomologist, and Conservationist. Master of Science, Bachelor of Science, Associate of Arts, and Certified Horticulturist. Specialist in Farmscaping: Conservation Biocontrol and Pollinator Conservation. Expert in insect habitat creation, conservation, and observation. Authority in Native Pollen Specialist Bees (Tallamy 2020). Complete services, project galleries, and resume available upon request. Schedule a consultation or presentation: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, 23-V-2020. Epsilon Spires, Brattleboro, VT. Zizia.
Friday, 22-V-2020. Epsilon Spires, Brattleboro, VT. Zizia.
- Fowler, J. & Droege, S. (2020). Pollen Specialist Bees of the Eastern United States [Website].
- Fowler, J. (2020). Host Plants for Pollen Specialist Bees of the Eastern United States [Website].
Zizia. (2019). Umbelliferae [Compact Disc]. Zizia.
- Fowler, J. (2019). Farmscaping [Website].
Zizia. (2018). Zizia [Audio Cassettes and Digital Audio]. Zizia.
- Fowler, J. (2017). Beetle Banks [PDF].
- Heidel-Baker, T., et al. (2017). Beneficial Insects for Natural Pest Control: Scouting Guides [PDF].
- Foltz Jordan, S., et al. (2016). Organic Site Preparation for Wildflower Establishment [PDF].
- Xerces Society, The. (2016). 100 Plants to Feed the Bees. United States: Storey Books.
- Fowler, J. (2016). Specialist bees of the Mid-Atlantic: Host plants and habitat conservation. The Maryland Entomologist, 6(4):2-40.
Fowler, J., Unami, T., et al. (2016). Species pluralis [USB]. Japan: No Schools Recordings. 03.
- Fowler, J. (2016). Specialist bees of the Northeast: Host plants and habitat conservation. Northeastern Naturalist, 23(2):305-320. X.
- Fowler, J., Foltz Jordan, S., & Lee-Mäder, E. (2016). Farm for Wildlife with Hedgerows. Organic Broadcaster, 24:3.
Fowler, J. & Unami, T. (2016). Species inquirenda [Application]. Exotaxa (1): X—X.
*Strike ("sous rature") percusses inadequate yet necessary undecidability from-Rhythm.