Native Pollenizers for Native Pollinators
- Around 30% of native bee species are pollen specialists
- Most specialists only eat pollen from the Aster Family
- Many specialists have unique relations with flowers
- Over 60% of specialist bees are rare and need help
- Feed all bees by pollen gardening
2023Aster Nursery grows pollenizers for pollinator conservation and conservation biocontrol. Plants for both pollen specialists and generalists. Nomadic: Nipmuc Territory. Site-specific selections: Availability mutable. Contact: email@example.com.
Photos from The USGS BIML